How can I find out if my dentists or the dental care professional that carried out my treatment is qualified?

general dental council

All dentists and dental care professionals need to be registered with the General Dental Council to provide dentistry in the UK and Northern Ireland, you can visit this web page to carry out a search or call +44 (0) 845 222 4141 to find out if the professional who carried out your treatment is qualified and competent to do so.