Citizens Advice – Dental Information


The Citizens Advice service helps people to resolve their problems. As the UK’s largest advice provider we are equipped to deal with any issue, from anyone, spanning debt and employment to consumer and housing plus everything in between.

If you want to have NHS dental treatment, you need to find a local dentist who provides NHS services. The Citizens Advice website explains how to find an NHS dentist and what kind of treatment you are entitled to. You can also find out what you need to think about before going abroad for dental treatment.